Bedlam Football Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Will Winthe Bedlam Football Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two cowboys fans get together to watch the game when one says my dog is the biggest Poke fan in the world. The other guy looks and him like he's nuts and proceeds to watch the game. After stalling in the redzone on the cowboys third possesion, they kick a successful field goal. The dog begins to howl, bark, turn circles and just go plain nuts. The first fan says see I told you he was the biggest fan. In the middle of the second quarter, Blackmon runs in a touchdown. The dog runs out the doggie door and runs laps around the house howling and barking, really just going wild. The dog returns and lays down in front of the TV. The second fan looks at the first fan and says "Dang, he really is the biggest fan.....what does he do when the Pokes beat OU?" The first fans head just sags and he says....

I DON'T KNOW, HE'S ONLY 8 YEARS OLD.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
385463_10150407411672005_99307042004_8638987_30800386_n.jpg

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too and you can bet your a$$ Gumby has a bag full of well practiced plays that no one has seen them use this year. Likely so does Stoops.

Like made field goals and zone coverage that can stop a pass?

:)

I'm an OU alumni and fan, but the best laugh one can have is at themselves. Actually we are 23 of 26 kicking FGs and 56 of 58 in PATs this year, which is surprising. Our opponents' combined is 11 of 16 for FGs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom