Ohio Woman Arrested and Tased For Not Wearing a Mask at Son's Outdoor Football Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was the "officer" really a sworn police officer or a security guard? Sure, sometimes LEO's take side jobs as security guards so that may blur the line but in a situation as this; no security guard is going to lay hands on me or anyone with me. If either of the "officers" are actually LEO, that will change my response but not my opinion of the situation. Arrested for trespassing in a public place?

Spin it any way you like, she was tased, assaulted, handcuffed, arrested and marched out of the stadium for not wearing a mask. This is BS and all these mask mandates need to be reversed right now.
I support police officers but am worried some of them are being used against us to enforce unconstitutional laws. No way should a person be arrested for trespassing in a public place when that person has issued no threats and is causing no harm. Especially if that person has paid to be in that public place.

This has parallels with firearm laws, I know.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was the "officer" really a sworn police officer or a security guard? Sure, sometimes LEO's take side jobs as security guards so that may blur the line but in a situation as this; no security guard is going to lay hands on me or anyone with me. If either of the "officers" are actually LEO, that will change my response but not my opinion of the situation. Arrested for trespassing in a public place?

Spin it any way you like, she was tased, assaulted, handcuffed, arrested and marched out of the stadium for not wearing a mask. This is BS and all these mask mandates need to be reversed right now.
I support police officers but am worried some of them are being used against us to enforce unconstitutional laws. No way should a person be arrested for trespassing in a public place when that person has issued no threats and is causing no harm. Especially if that person has paid to be in that public place.

She was breaking multiple laws and rules. Even if you do not agree with them, you respect them and work to change them. Not act like a privileged Karen. And school grounds are considered government property and their rules apply.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You have made an excellent point. It is so nice tonight I want to walk around the OKC zoo in a couple of hours.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

None of those actions happened because she was not wearing a mask.

You are the one spinning it. You might as well say she was tased for watching a ball game.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By her conduct and loud words, she was a distraction from everything that was going on. Perhaps she was entertaining and others enjoyed the scene. However, she embarrassed herself, the security team and probably other spectators all for a moment of self-righteousness and poor behavior. She should have left quietly when asked or, started a riot and no one wold have asked her to depart or to put a mask on. There is a double standard but children were involved.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to say it but had she been a woman of color and he had been a Caucasian, this video would be all over CNN, ABC, etc and Logan Ohio would be in flames right now and everyone would be saying "Say her Name."
Don't hate to say the truth. Every word you said is the absolute truth and I'm sick of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom