Behold....The finest fighting handgun made!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many rounds have you put through it?
Haven't got to break away from work long enough yet. That pic I posted was just grabbed off of google. But I am dry firing the hell out of it and after I picked it up I found the year long torture test that the late Todd Louis Green did on one. Holy crap these things are the Energizer bunny! An excerpt:

But while many folks have criticized the term “torture test” to describe the pistol-training.com endurance tests, torture is exactly what these guns are subjected to. In 91,322 rounds, the gun was only cleaned fifteen times — once going over 12,000 rounds between cleanings. It was rarely lubed more often than once every 4-5,000 rounds. Multiple days per week it was subjected to consecutive hours of high volume rapid fire practice that often made the gun too hot to touch.

All of that adds up to a lot of heat lying against the frame for hours at a time. Eventually, that small piece broke off. Even after that, it took more than 5,000 rounds for the damage to impair function of the pistol

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom