Behold....The finest fighting handgun made!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0369.jpg

CZ goodness, this baby loves to smoke steel at R&G. & it isn't a racist German

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 117889

CZ goodness, this baby loves to smoke steel at R&G. & it isn't a racist German
When you get to 25K, post up how many slide stops you've went through. :D
But seriously that's a nice blaster. Jeff Cooper used to be a big CZ75 proponent except for the caliber. I was considering CZ, H&K, Sig, and Beretta for my foray into DA/SA.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want one pretty bad, but what's turning me off is the capacity. I love and prefer a hammer fired weapon over a striker fired one any day, but HK always seems to be stingy on their capacity. My P228 (My finest fighting handgun made)

1d7354e683b2d1b8b05e549e95955929.jpg

gives me everything the P30 does, but smaller and holds 15 with the option for 17 round mags. Jump to the P226 and you can go flush at 18, 20 with extended.

Now, the P30 has them both beaten at OAW. That's what keeps me hanging around. I held the P30 at Guys and Gals a few weeks ago and fell in love with the way it felt. I'm still on the fence about getting a P30SK v3. I'm vested pretty heavily in my P320SC with NS, Mags and leather. Why are these decisions so damn hard?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I want one pretty bad, but what's turning me off is the capacity. I love and prefer a hammer fired weapon over a striker fired one any day, but HK always seems to be stingy on their capacity. My P228 (My finest fighting handgun made)

1d7354e683b2d1b8b05e549e95955929.jpg

gives me everything the P30 does, but smaller and holds 15 with the option for 17 round mags. Jump to the P226 and you can go flush at 18, 20 with extended.

Now, the P30 has them both beaten at OAW. That's what keeps me hanging around. I held the P30 at Guys and Gals a few weeks ago and fell in love with the way it felt. I'm still on the fence about getting a P30SK v3. I'm vested pretty heavily in my P320SC with NS, Mags and leather. Why are these decisions so damn hard?

Nice P228!

I need to get mine refinished - again. Also want to do one of the Gray Guns trigger and short reset kits for it. Also need to ditch the Hogue rubber grips for something better.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice P228!

I need to get mine refinished - again. Also want to do one of the Gray Guns trigger and short reset kits for it. Also need to ditch the Hogue rubber grips for something better.

I've had the Grey Guns trigger in a couple of 226's and loved it. The Short Reset Kit is a must. My reset on this M11-A1 is like nothing at all. I had to go with the Aluminium grips to get the thinnest possible.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've had the Grey Guns trigger in a couple of 226's and loved it. The Short Reset Kit is a must. My reset on this M11-A1 is like nothing at all. I had to go with the Aluminium grips to get the thinnest possible.

Good to hear! Is that gun the SRT only, or does it have the trigger too?

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to hear! Is that gun the SRT only, or does it have the trigger too?

Mine has the stock short reach trigger from the factory and the short reset trigger from the factory. Basically the stock way they ship the M11-A1. All I’ve done to this one was grips and a few 1000 rounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom