Beretta APX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never been a fan of Beretta because all the restaurants I go to have a pic of a beretta on the door saying I can’t carry one in their store.
I’ve found none of the signs depict an M&P or a Kahr so I feel comfortable carrying one of them into their business.

You just won the internet for today sir!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never been a fan of Beretta because all the restaurants I go to have a pic of a beretta on the door saying I can’t carry one in their store.
I’ve found none of the signs depict an M&P or a Kahr so I feel comfortable carrying one of them into their business.

If you look closely it's the 92 only..... they hate the 92 for some reason.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a full size APX since last summer and it has been a good gun, and an EDC. Really interested in the centurion, according to specs the length and height is just shorter than a G19.

OUp226cz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

And there you go :)

APX looks pretty decent to me. And I have seen quite a few great deals recently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom