Beretta Cx4-Storm - thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He may be softening up in that a bit. ;)

I don’t see it happening. During renewals, it was brought up about PCC on the pistol range. The sign on the wall says no cartridges above a specific velocity. 9, 40 and 45 is below the velocity listed even from a carbine barrel. Then he added that it uses a centerfire cartridge and he didn’t want it on that range.

It’s getting to the point that some people are quitting the matches cause they’re not as fun as they used to be.

Last edited:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don’t see it happening. During renewals, it was brought up about PCC on the pistol range. The sign on the wall says no cartridges above a specific velocity. 9, 40 and 45 is below the velocity listed even from a carbine barrel. Then he added that it uses a centerfire cartridge and he didn’t want it on that range.

It’s getting to the point that some people are quitting the matches cause they’re not as fun as they used to be.

My 9mm AR is a rimfire.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 9mm AR is a rimfire.
Uh... care to elaborate?
www.dutchforce.com__eforum_html_emoticons_blink.gif

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The fuddyness is exactly what caused me to give up my membership there. If I want to shoot paper in slowfire from a bench I can do that at any indoor range out of the weather and past daylight hours to boot. Too bad because they've made a lot of nice improvements to the range. But if you can't shoot......

Latest posts

Top Bottom