Beretta Cx4-Storm - thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I shot one several years ago. My buddy got one to go with his 92fs. I shot less than a full magazine, I was preoccupied with some new toy I had just acquired, but I remember it having a real spongy trigger. He had it for about a year and then sold it.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I own the .45 version.
Really a nice rifle, easy to shoot.
I'm sure the 9mm version would be easier to shoot (.45 you can feel the recoil - as least my kids can).

I bought in very cheap, new from Botch years ago.
The only reason I bought it was the price.
It has turned out to be a nice surprise.
I would recommend the platform.

Last edited:

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I've had my .40 S&W version since 2010. I would never sell it. It's a perfect size for HD and very accurate. It'll shoot any ammo.
I added a Trijicon RMR with an ADM mount that lets me see over the BUIS.
If you do not like the trigger, Sierra Papa has many upgrades available; http://sierrapapacx4.com/

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is a 9. Does pretty much everything as advertised. Neat thing about the left hand option is you can put a charging handle on both sides at the same time. I got it because I can no longer shoot long range with anything other than glass. This is my 100 yd gun and it does it well.
There's a lot of plastic internals which a lot of people don't like. Frankly, I suspect they'll out last me.
I had mine up for sale a while back at a pretty fair price and got no lookers. Afterthought makes me glad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom