Best deal going on reliable .223 ammo right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DestructoJr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man, wish I would've joined this forum sooner, coulda saved you some dough! Ammunitionstore.com has a crazy deal on .223 right now, 1000round case for $199! Even with shipping, I wasn't able to come anywhere close to these prices. Check the link, it's 55gr, FMJ Military Classic -- good stuff! Hope this help wasn't too late...

nice find thanks

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man, wish I would've joined this forum sooner, coulda saved you some dough! Ammunitionstore.com has a crazy deal on .223 right now, 1000round case for $199! Even with shipping, I wasn't able to come anywhere close to these prices. Check the link, it's 55gr, FMJ Military Classic -- good stuff! Hope this help wasn't too late...

Welcome to OSA and thanks for posting this find. Now you just need to post in the general section to tell us about yourself and how someone from Ohio found this site.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's a good price, but I wonder if they're trying to close-out all their old Wolf stock that has the lacquer finish on the cases. The ones that gum up the action.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have shot an awful lot of wolf in a variety of weapons to include ar-15, never gummed any of them up. ymmv
I like brass ammo as much as the next guy, but in semi-auto weapons, I just have not had any trouble with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom