Best friend thinks I'm crazy and paranoid for getting CCW License

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow... I was reading through this and something struck me as odd for a minute and I couldn't figure it out. Then I realized it was the concept of a "best friend".

I can't remember the last time I'd consider myself to have had a "best friend." Or really, any really good friends. Lots of acquaintances. Not many people I consider friends, I guess... some folks I hang out with once or twice a year. Maybe. The older I get, the more antisocial I think I am becoming.

Good for you, OP, for actually having someone you care about this much.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to ask, "Do you put on your seatbelt with the hopes of needing it?" I've only "needed" a seatbelt once in my life. Hope I never need it again, but I always fasten it.

I've never "needed" a gun, and hope I never do. But I always have one.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One might remind the friend about the woman that was beheaded in Moore a year or so ago. Things happen when you don't expect them, she expected to go home to her family at the end of the day and had plans for the future most likely.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One might remind the friend about the woman that was beheaded in Moore a year or so ago. Things happen when you don't expect them, she expected to go home to her family at the end of the day and had plans for the future most likely.
A man with a gun stopped the second attempt, long before the police got there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom