Best Hot Link?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My best friend from McAlester (now deceased) liked the Hot Links that they used to serve at the Guerrilla Store in Krebs. He hated mustard, I mean ‘HATED’ Mustard because he claimed there was vinegar in it…. Dahhhh! We’ll, en route on a bass fishing trip, we stopped for ice, fuel and snacks for the lake. He ordered a Hot Link with ‘NO’ Mustard. I heard him order. We pulled out onto 270 and he started gagging and choking, opened the window and through the Hot Link, Bag and Everything out the window on the road. “Take me back.”, he says. “Really?”, I replied. “YES!” So I did a U-turn with the bass boat in tow, and returned. He accosts the poor girl working on the grill an asked if she remembered him. She did. “I SAID NO MUSTARD!”, he bellowed. “ YOU RUINED MY WHOLE DAY!!!” “Who puts mustard on a Hot Link!!! He shouts loudly. Well, when we left, she was in tears. I’m a damn Yankee who lived in Oklahoma for close to 45 years, but some things, I guess I’ll never understand. He was one of them. I love mustard of all kinds…..

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My best friend from McAlester (now deceased) liked the Hot Links that they used to serve at the Guerrilla Store in Krebs. He hated mustard, I mean ‘HATED’ Mustard because he claimed there was vinegar in it…. Dahhhh! Well, en route on a bass fishing trip, we stopped for ice, fuel and snacks for the lake. He ordered a Hot Link with ‘NO’ Mustard. I heard him order. We pulled out onto 270 and he started gagging and choking, opened the window and through the Hot Link, Bag and Everything out the window on the road. “Take me back.”, he says. “Really?”, I replied. “YES!” So I did a U-turn with the bass boat in tow, and returned. He accosts the poor girl working on the grill an asked if she remembered him. She did. “I SAID NO MUSTARD!”, he bellowed. “ YOU RUINED MY WHOLE DAY!!!” “Who puts mustard on a Hot Link!!! He shouts loudly. Well, when we left, she was in tears. I’m a damn Yankee who lived in Oklahoma for close to 45 years, but some things, I guess I’ll never understand. He was one of them. I love mustard of all kinds…..
I think I’d find better friends.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My best friend from McAlester (now deceased) liked the Hot Links that they used to serve at the Guerrilla Store in Krebs. He hated mustard, I mean ‘HATED’ Mustard because he claimed there was vinegar in it…. Dahhhh! We’ll, en route on a bass fishing trip, we stopped for ice, fuel and snacks for the lake. He ordered a Hot Link with ‘NO’ Mustard. I heard him order. We pulled out onto 270 and he started gagging and choking, opened the window and through the Hot Link, Bag and Everything out the window on the road. “Take me back.”, he says. “Really?”, I replied. “YES!” So I did a U-turn with the bass boat in tow, and returned. He accosts the poor girl working on the grill an asked if she remembered him. She did. “I SAID NO MUSTARD!”, he bellowed. “ YOU RUINED MY WHOLE DAY!!!” “Who puts mustard on a Hot Link!!! He shouts loudly. Well, when we left, she was in tears. I’m a damn Yankee who lived in Oklahoma for close to 45 years, but some things, I guess I’ll never understand. He was one of them. I love mustard of all kinds…..
I'd have whooped his ass and ate another hot link with lots of mustard

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot what brand, sorry. But what ever they serve at Earl's BBQ is good. The trick is to toast the bun.
1715043055494.jpeg

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My best friend from McAlester (now deceased) liked the Hot Links that they used to serve at the Guerrilla Store in Krebs. He hated mustard, I mean ‘HATED’ Mustard because he claimed there was vinegar in it….

Im from Norman but my dad grew up in Talihina, so i travel there a good bit - always liked the Gorilla store as a kid because i thought it was funny -- and the Alien store in Hartshorne i think

I gotta admit - i dislike condiments for the most part - with an exception being some spicy brown mustard on occasion with some sausages (had some today with a Rogers hot link in fact) -- i would have had your buddies reaction as well if i found mayonnaise on a sandwich - dont think i would have berated the clerk like that though

Latest posts

Top Bottom