Best Jeep dealer for Service in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Purchased my JK used, not sure who to have it serviced with. Anyone I should stay away from or any of them stand out?

Chris Nickel
Southpoint
East Tulsa Dodge/Jeep

Thanks guys

reade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you talking about oil changes? I do them myself and I don't change the oil on any other of our vehicles. I do use a local shop for other things, they did my lift. Osborn's in Hominy, the owner is very good and has been very honest with me. He did some work on our daughter and son-in-laws car for exactly half what the dealer in Tulsa quoted.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use O'Reilly because they're right around the corner from my house, but not everyone has that luxury.

Still a pain, but better than collecting it in my garage. For factory warranty maintenance, you may or may not be required to have Jeep certified service stations change the oil, though.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

MikesB12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use O'Reilly because they're right around the corner from my house, but not everyone has that luxury.

Still a pain, but better than collecting it in my garage. For factory warranty maintenance, you may or may not be required to have Jeep certified service stations change the oil, though.

Incorrect. You are not required to have the dealer or any other entity change the oil to maintain warranty status. Simply keep the receipts for materials or labor and you're set.

MikesB12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legally you do not have to have service by the dealer or OEM representative to maintain your warranty. The Magnuson-Moss warranty act protects us consumers from that. If the dealer/OEM requires their service then they need to provide it at no-charge.
http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0138-auto-warranties-routine-maintenance

What he said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom