Best Place to buy a Pistol in OK City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made the rounds today of 6 different stores in the City, including the main stores listed in this thread. I was treated well in all of them.

Outdoor America had good prices, but not so much better that I would make an extra effort to go there if I found what I liked someplace else. Gun World was the highest, but the two guys working there were friendly and helpful.

Overall, H&H gets my vote if I could go to only one store. Their prices weren't the lowest but they had the widest selection of handguns. H&H also had a reasonable selection of reloading supplies.

Bass Pro Shop had a surprisingly wide selection of accessories and reloading supplies, but a comparatively small selection of handguns.

All the stores had either a very low or nonexistent inventory of Glock 9MM.

rg1964

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought me the new XDM 9pm subC on gunbroker. Paid 499.99 10.00 shipping 10.00 for the CC fee. Then there will be a 10.00 trans fee. So 530 total no tax. That's about 100 cheaper than anywhere else. This is my first purchase online and won't be my last with that kind of savings.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought me the new XDM 9pm subC on gunbroker. Paid 499.99 10.00 shipping 10.00 for the CC fee. Then there will be a 10.00 trans fee. So 530 total no tax. That's about 100 cheaper than anywhere else. This is my first purchase online and won't be my last with that kind of savings.

im envious

zcruse

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only have experience with a couple of places but I would recommend Outdoor America Store. They have great prices and decent customer service. H&H is usually priced too high and on more than one occasion the employees were rude. As for the price difference, when I was shopping for a GP100 OAS was about $50 less than H&H. If looking for a used item, you might try King's Pawn and Gun, they have good pricing and good people. Good Luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom