Best screwdrivers for guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chapman is the bees knees. I read somewhere that they make all the Brownells bits too and that probably explains why the Brownells are so well liked. Pricey, made out of tool steel, machined, made in USA. I'll pay some extra for that.
Chapman is the best, and is priced likewise. Love them, can't afford to do what I'd really like to do. Buy one of everything they have! Still may need to grind one to fit, though.

rustyaa55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Started with Chapman with no regrets. Still keep a set in range bag.

Good friend gave me a set of Forsters and they were great for shop use. (not replaceable blade style.

Decided to get additional tips and it was more economical to get the Wheeler set shown earlier. They are very much like Magna-tips. Now i can fit tiny sight adjustment screws witthout resorting to jewelers screwdrivers.

You can replace and add different tips as needed to Chapman, Wheeler and Magna-tip.
All of these brands are excellent quality.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have some from Grace, Chapmans, wheeler, and fix it sticks. Each has had it's use. Love to have a full set from Brownells one day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom