Beware Champion Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
received 2 of these on the same day, one from champion and one from another source. the other source had all it's case goodies and the foam in the case was perfect, the magazines were where they are supposed to be in a foam cut out inside the case. the other interior foam was torn and missing all the case goodies. both had been test fired, the questionable pistol had much more carbon on the bolt face. when i say the magazine looked used, i mean scratched and worn appearing, besides dirty. the other source magazines were pristine. in fact the other source pistol, case, everything about it was pristine, and it had NO hand engraving on the interior of the slide or frame.

no photos available, pistol is no longer in my possession and i would not post photos of a customer's pistol regardless. it parted ways with me discounted to the customer because i consider it a used weapon. and will never do business with the company mentioned in the title again. i require 2 more of these for the same customer and have found another source.

if you do not accept my determination as to what qualifies as new or used, it doesn't matter to me. this thread is an FYI, do what you want with the info. i've decided and made the choice that seems correct for me to continue looking into a mirror

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
received 2 of these on the same day, one from champion and one from another source. the other source had all it's case goodies and the foam in the case was perfect, the magazines were where they are supposed to be in a foam cut out inside the case. the other interior foam was torn and missing all the case goodies. both had been test fired, the questionable pistol had much more carbon on the bolt face. when i say the magazine looked used, i mean scratched and worn appearing, besides dirty. the other source magazines were pristine. in fact the other source pistol, case, everything about it was pristine, and it had NO hand engraving on the interior of the slide or frame.

no photos available, pistol is no longer in my possession and i would not post photos of a customer's pistol regardless. it parted ways with me discounted to the customer because i consider it a used weapon. and will never do business with the company mentioned in the title again. i require 2 more of these for the same customer and have found another source.

if you do not accept my determination as to what qualifies as new or used, it doesn't matter to me. this thread is an FYI, do what you want with the info. i've decided and made the choice that seems correct for me to continue looking into a mirror

OP: Have you contacted the dealer in question? If not then why not? If so what did they have to say?

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Champion is known Nationally, pretty much the final word on Double and Very High End rifles. Their not very interested in revolvers and pistols(Georg's words not mine)....If we're talking about the one out of Enid.
WRONG GUN STORE,,, SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom