Biden says executive orders may be used for gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We told all you Obama supporters that he would try to use an Executive Order to push his gun control agenda. You called us nuts and supported him anyway. This whole gun control debacle rests on the heads of you Obama supporters. You gotta what you wanted. Go now, enjoy another glass of cool-aid.

And I say this with all seriousness - who on this site is an Obama Supporter?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to take this "executive order" around Congress to mean 2 things:

1. Reclassify scary "assault weapons" as NFA and require registration/tracking/pictures/fingerprints/etc.
2. Ban "high capacity" magazines since the magazines themselves are not "firearms protected by the 2nd Ammendment".

This is how they will do it. #1 clarifies existing law, it doesn't create a new law. EO approved.
2. While I dontt think they can ban them without creating a new law, reclassifying them as NFA would certainly work. How many of you would be capable, not willing but financially able to pay $200 for every hi-cap mag you own? I have at least 4, that's $800 right there. You think a Pmag was pricey yesterday? They will likely be $200 tomorrow. If they can find a way to outright ban then through a classification law, then they will.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, that necessitates a new law. Reclassifying a semi-automatic AR platform rifle as a NFA weapon is an entirely new law. EO cannot do that. That's up to the Legislative Branch.

I don't think we should assume these fellers feel encumbered by law. Those willing to ignore a Constitutionally delineated right ain't gonna be hindered by a technicality.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't think we should assume these fellers feel encumbered by law. Those willing to ignore a Constitutionally delineated right ain't gonna be hindered by a technicality.

Granted, the White House might do whatever it wants. O'Dummy and Biden probably dress up in women's panties and dance to the score from "Rocky" for all I know.

But even Biden admits (in the posted article) he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's the ignorant lackey of One who is even more ignorant. Any EO they try to force will not be enforced. Period.

Latest posts

Top Bottom