Biden says executive orders may be used for gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama is a coward. EO on this matter is cheating. Put it to a vote of the people via Congress. If it doesn't make it through Congress, then the American people don't want it.

I wish that were the truth. The people were overwhelmingly against obamacare, but we got it anyway.

JM44-40

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The House of Representatives could refuse to appropriate any money used to implement the executive order.

The House of Representatives has the "power of the purse." And, if it was up to me, I would defund the entire Justice Department right now --and put the results on the President's back. We have an Attorney General who is in contempt of congress and an illegal exertion of executive privilege to cover it up. Defund the entire Justice Department until they comply with the documents requested by the house committee.

And, there's no way those guns crossed an international border without the Secretary of State being briefed on it.

It obviously did not bother this administration when a U. S. Border Patrol agent was killed, and 16 to 18 Mexican teenagers killed at a birthday party with guns sent down in the fast and furious program.

These guy's in the house need to get tough, and I called my rep in Washington today and told him so.

Okieyote

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We told all you Obama supporters that he would try to use an Executive Order to push his gun control agenda. You called us nuts and supported him anyway. This whole gun control debacle rests on the heads of you Obama supporters. You gotta what you wanted. Go now, enjoy another glass of cool-aid.

Exactly!

Latest posts

Top Bottom