Biden: W.H. readies 19 executive actions on guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm hoping all talks of a AWB go down the drain as well as failing to get magazine limits. Its not like it takes 5 minute to change a mag when shooting, limiting capacity is pointless. I'm hopin the market floods with AR's after today, I'm looking to buy (2) if so for non-inflated pricing.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm hoping all talks of a AWB go down the drain as well as failing to get magazine limits. Its not like it takes 5 minute to change a mag when shooting, limiting capacity is pointless. I'm hopin the market floods with AR's after today, I'm looking to buy (2) if so for non-inflated pricing.
good luck finding an AR for non inflated prices. But even if they were to get a magazine ban that is too much. And y'all know good and well that they won't stop there. That will open the door for more restrictions and bans. I don't believe they will let up until someone forces them to. We can't have the attitude of being happy that they only get a magazine ban. That is not exceptable. No new restrictions are.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good luck finding an AR for non inflated prices. But even if they were to get a magazine ban that is too much. And y'all know good and well that they won't stop there. That will open the door for more restrictions and bans. I don't believe they will let up until someone forces them to. We can't have the attitude of being happy that they only get a magazine ban. That is not exceptable. No new restrictions are.

Oh I know man, I'm just sayin if they cant get the weapon ban pushed through at least thats a win for some people & we will still be able to get the guns we want. They will kept being made & I could see the mfg. lowering prices some to move massive amounts of weapons. You know people will buy multiple guns at a time once stores are stocked back up & mfg's are keeping shipments flowing out to stores. I dont think the rush on guns or ammo will let up anytime soon, but if they can't get certain things passed I can see the mfg's flooding the market to get all the sales they can. And that would benefit the people.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I know man, I'm just sayin if they cant get the weapon ban pushed through at least thats a win for some people & we will still be able to get the guns we want. They will kept being made & I could see the mfg. lowering prices some to move massive amounts of weapons. You know people will buy multiple guns at a time once stores are stocked back up & mfg's are keeping shipments flowing out to stores. I dont think the rush on guns or ammo will let up anytime soon, but if they can't get certain things passed I can see the mfg's flooding the market to get all the sales they can. And that would benefit the people.
I hear ya. Hopefully no bans on anything will happen and everything stays the same. I went to the pawn shop here in Shawnee the other day and they had a colt .22 AR for $895.00!!! Crazy.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm afraid the mfg's don't have any stock to flood the market with before something would go into effect. They are all back logged now and some say orders are already a year out to fill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom