Big 12 Goes "Social Justice Warrior"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1Samuel 15:3, Numbers 31......

Aren't you a Believer?

I freely admit i'm not up on my reading of the good book, however i am left wondering how many biblical scholars would dispute your application of the text here.

So, so sum up your point, you are saying that God wants vigilantes to extralegal mass murder fellow US citizens who hold different political beliefs than they do, so as to intimidate others with those beliefs into silence, thus saving our country?

One other question, do you plan to attend and help or are you merely suggesting that others take care of it?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the rhetoric I see on here sometimes reminds me of an argument I saw from Dinesh D'Souza. To paraphrase, he asked a white college kid (who was preaching about "white privilege" or reparations etc...) to give up his scholarship/placement to someone less fortunate than him. He grew silent. Dinesh said he would at least respect the position of the individual if they were at least willing to do what they preach to/ask of others. I don't think I've even seen so much as an anti "bolshevik" FB group link on here LOL..... but we gonna hang em in the streets!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the rhetoric I see on here sometimes reminds me of an argument I saw from Dinesh D'Souza. To paraphrase, he asked a white college kid (who was preaching about "white privilege" or reparations etc...) to give up his scholarship/placement to someone less fortunate than him. He grew silent. Dinesh said he would at least respect the position of the individual if they were at least willing to do what they preach to/ask of others. I don't think I've even seen so much as an anti "bolshevik" FB group link on here LOL..... but we gonna hang em in the streets!

I saw that video, I agree, it's easy to preach something for everyone else, but when it comes to giving up your OWN entitlement or privilege, it's something quite different.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Just be patient folks , as soon as all the programs get hit in the pocket book enough this **** will fade away .

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No FB? Nothing happens without FB, does it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom