Big 12 Goes "Social Justice Warrior"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, it seems like if you're going to advocate for the execution of people you should probably have a pretty clear idea of things. Should there be trials? Do we need a specially trained group to take care of such people? Should we go for expediency (on the spot) or efficiency (maybe large groups being dispatched at the same time)?

Right now (as I mentioned in my earlier post) there's no shortage of Bolsheviks that advertise who they are and what they want. Self-selectors if you will.

After the initial landscaping, the rest will probably get with the program and jump on with the team and come on in for the big win.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now (as I mentioned in my earlier post) there's no shortage of Bolsheviks that advertise who they are and what they want. Self-selectors if you will.

After the initial landscaping, the rest will probably get with the program and jump on with the team and come on in for the big win.

Again, do they get a trial or no? And who is going to do it? The devil is in the details, as they say. Stuff like this, being so final, really needs a well thought out solution, don't you think? How else will you weed out the patriots from the commies at the protests?

And does that really end their communist ideas? Or just drive them underground?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, do they get a trial or no? And who is going to do it? The devil is in the details, as they say. Stuff like this, being so final, really needs a well thought out solution, don't you think? How else will you weed out the patriots from the commies at the protests?

Are your observational skills as lacking as your reading comprehension?

Besides, nothing's final. Jesus loves all of us, so the commies just get to go to heaven sooner. It's all going to be ok.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are your observational skills as lacking as your reading comprehension?

Besides, nothing's final. Jesus loves all of us, so the commies just get to go to heaven sooner. It's all going to be ok.

I'm just trying hard not to make any assumptions about your position. That is why i want to know what your final solution is here. Again, seems like a lot of details to work out before the killings start. Do we pretend to follow the constitution here or nah? Do we designate a group to handle the kills or just let the people on the street sort it out? Is this government led or just vigilante justice?

Almost 63 million people voted for Clinton in 2016. I just want to know how you'd sort the commies out from the others there, or if it really matters. Starting with the ones on the streets seems all well and good, but eventually you'll have to get around to the others, right? I mean they are still going to elect their fellow reds and that is one of the problems, right?

Don't get mad at me for asking questions about your need for mass graves.

As an aside, how do you think Jesus will feel about the people who 'take care' of this problem, so to speak?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just trying hard not to make any assumptions about your position. That is why i want to know what your final solution is here. Again, seems like a lot of details to work out before the killings start. Do we pretend to follow the constitution here or nah? Do we designate a group to handle the kills or just let the people on the street sort it out? Is this government led or just vigilante justice?

I think people on the street can sort it out just fine.

Almost 63 million people voted for Clinton in 2016. I just want to know how you'd sort the commies out from the others there, or if it really matters. Starting with the ones on the streets seems all well and good, but eventually you'll have to get around to the others, right? I mean they are still going to elect their fellow reds and that is one of the problems, right?

Probably not for a long while. If you remove the vocal, self-appointed voices of communism, there will be a huge void in the media and entertainment arena. Fill that with anti-communist folks, you should have no problem changing minds fast.

Don't get mad at me for asking questions about your need for mass graves.

As an aside, how do you think Jesus will feel about the people who 'take care' of this problem, so to speak?

He will love them, and welcome them into His house, saying rest well, ye have labored tirelessly doing My work.

Kolyma....Cambodia.....Ukraine.....East Germany.....
How far should we let this go?

Latest posts

Top Bottom