Big Problem with RIA Tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savedbygrace

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok some common sense it could be sprig presure, it could be a short sear, it could be a short disconnector. It could be many things this is a brand new firearm, send it back they will make it right. When you get it back after doing lots of reading or with some one who knows how to put it back together then do a complete detail strip. Just my 2 cents.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called Armscor on Tuesday. Very friendly. Within 10 seconds I was speaking with Arnel, the senior gunsmith. Told him about the problem. He told me to send it to him and he will repair it.

What was great was that he said that while the pistol was there, he would go ahead and inspect everything, replace anything if needed, polish the feed ramps, surfaces, etc....really give it the once over and slick it up for me.

Shipped it to them on Wednesday.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just a quick update.

I got a call from Arnel at Armscor on Wednesday, the 5th that the pistol was on it's way back to me. Turnaround time was exactly 2 weeks.

Arnel, the gunsmith said that he had replaced the old sear and fitted a new one to fix the problem with hammer-follow that I was having. He said that he ran 8 rounds through the pistol and had no problems whatsoever.

In addition, he said that he polished the feedramp and tuned the extractor.

Should be delivered back to my doorstep on Monday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom