Big Tech Censorship: Twitter/Jack Dorsey is Gonna be Subpoenaed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They’ve had years to deal with this and passed nothing but gas. Laura Loomer is a young Jewish conservative running for Congress in Florida. She’s been banned from every social network for simply stating the truth. She brought it to the attention the last time congress had Jack testify and toss him nothing but softball questions. Trump has had him in his office before and it was a love fest. Politicians are in bed with big tech. Don’t expect too much from Cruz either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They’ve had years to deal with this and passed nothing but gas. Laura Loomer is a young Jewish conservative running for Congress in Florida. She’s been banned from every social network for simply stating the truth. She brought it to the attention the last time congress had Jack testify and toss him nothing but softball questions. Trump has had him in his office before and it was a love fest. Politicians are in bed with big tech. Don’t expect too much from Cruz either.

Conservatism is under attack by way of being snuffed out by way of censorship. At this point it's all about self-preservation and I seriously doubt Twitter is in the pockets of many real (not RINO) Republicans. If Republicans are to have a future they're going to need equal access to the social forums everyone else has access to.

As I type this, YouTube is in the process of now purging Q-Anon and other Conspiratorial accounts for some BS reasons. Censorhip is alive and well and it's being forced upon us by the Left.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Conservatism is under attack by way of being snuffed out by way of censorship. At this point it's all about self-preservation and I seriously doubt Twitter is in the pockets of many real (not RINO) Republicans. If Republicans are to have a future they're going to need equal access to the social forums everyone else has access to.

As I type this, YouTube is in the process of now purging Q-Anon and other Conspiratorial accounts for some BS reasons. Censorhip is alive and well and it's being forced upon us by the Left.

It's a load of crap, but people choose to use those outlets.
Many years ago, questioning details of concentration camps in Poland was made illegal in Europe and Canada. Folks do real prison time for words in those places.

Zuckerberg has silenced that debate on FB, which will lead the way to censorship in other venues. If you can't get around freedom of speech, simply limit access to it. Ted Kaczynski wrote at length about the process of denying access to regular Americans. Now we're living his predictions.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
MANY Republicans have had years to do something about it and have not. The current crop has slow walked Trump’s FCC appointee confirmation. MANY of their friends and relatives are employed by big tech. Most of them still accept PAC donations from big tech. Way back when Gowdy and Ryan were in office this was a known issue and they have done nothing.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
MANY Republicans have had years to do something about it and have not. The current crop has slow walked Trump’s FCC appointee confirmation. MANY of their friends and relatives are employed by big tech. Most of them still accept PAC donations from big tech. Way back when Gowdy and Ryan were in office this was a known issue and they have done nothing.

I know, we've been abandoned by weak and greedy leadership. I just hope it's not too late.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a load of crap, but people choose to use those outlets.
Many years ago, questioning details of concentration camps in Poland was made illegal in Europe and Canada. Folks do real prison time for words in those places.

Zuckerberg has silenced that debate on FB, which will lead the way to censorship in other venues. If you can't get around freedom of speech, simply limit access to it. Ted Kaczynski wrote at length about the process of denying access to regular Americans. Now we're living his predictions.

I will say that social media is RIPE for someone to come in and provide a platform to centrists, conservatives and libertarians where they don't get silenced, drowned out and doxed for exercising their rights.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I will say that social media is RIPE for someone to come in and provide a platform to centrists, conservatives and libertarians where they don't get silenced, drowned out and doxed for exercising their rights.

Parler and Rumble are trying to be the alternatives to Twitter and YouTube. Both have grown a lot the last month or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom