Big Tech Censorship: Twitter/Jack Dorsey is Gonna be Subpoenaed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, Subpoena is going to accomplish a lot. Are you kidding me. They just don't want to do anything about it. Are they scare or in cahoots with the big techs company. Nothing but lips service.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you imagine what would happen if they could influence regulated utilities? Electricity, gas, water, telecommunications, and cable? These are all companies, just like Twitter and Google, but are held to the standard of "the public good". Imagine Verizon denying access to whomever it pleases. Television and newsprint have always leaned whatever way they wanted but had a certain self-imposed ethical standard to report and not make **** up. That is gone now. Someone smarter than me needs to find a solution instead of claiming "they are a private company and can do anything they want."

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say that social media is RIPE for someone to come in and provide a platform to centrists, conservatives and libertarians where they don't get silenced, drowned out and doxed for exercising their rights.

it's almost like you're advocating for a free market solution instead of government regulation, or something.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Many YouTube accounts were purged yesterday. I really don't see how this does anything but shine a light on the content of the creators which is also available on bitchute.

Streisand effect in full effect.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Irony: A thread about censorship with mention of an alternate site to view censored material is censored.

Is this site hosted in China or does Jack Doresy or Zuck own it?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This actually serves a greater purpose. Just let Q do his work.
How's Trump going to catch Hillary harvesting adrenochrome with Tom Hanks and the Pope if people keep blabbing about the pizza parlor? Social media tips them off and they keep moving. SHHHH. Just let Q do his work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom