Big Tech Censorship: Twitter/Jack Dorsey is Gonna be Subpoenaed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This actually serves a greater purpose. Just let Q do his work.
How's Trump going to catch Hillary harvesting adrenochrome with Tom Hanks and the Pope if people keep blabbing about the pizza parlor? Just let Q do his work.

Regardless of your opinion of Q or any other story... If our MSM was truly open and honest, they wouldn't cultivate an environment for sources like those you mentioned to thrive. It's blowback.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should have a government social media site on which people could say anything and the first amendment would be protected. It would be a government site, but we'd run it like a business.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freedom!!!! Unless the freedom being exercised offends me.

We need a new government agency or law to enforce freedom on private corporations that we don’t do business with.

What we NEED is a citizenry that is smart enough to forego FB, Twitter and that crew because they don't allow conflicting opinions or perspectives.

Zberg let all these retards get addicted to that platform before instituting these "censorships".
Most folks won't deny themselves the pleasure of postign, Lurking or participating in something that feels good.

Again, I'd refer you to Kaczynski's thought on freedom of the press and free speech as it pertains to the average fellow.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We should have a government social media site on which people could say anything and the first amendment would be protected. It would be a government site, but we'd run it like a business.
Clay started a thread about You being missing. Much to our relief,someone stated that you were just out picking cotton.

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will say that social media is RIPE for someone to come in and provide a platform to centrists, conservatives and libertarians where they don't get silenced, drowned out and doxed for exercising their rights.
They can’t,
Many YouTube accounts were purged yesterday. I really don't see how this does anything but shine a light on the content of the creators which is also available on *****ute.

Streisand effect in full effect.
@druryj he makes a good point why was this censored? I’m gonna name you DorseyJ soon :laugh6:

To be honest I don’t know what precedes the Ute...here but I am curious.:50cal:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Social media is a much bigger deal than censorship in conventional media.....far more influential.....Artificial Intelligence is turbocharging the effectiveness of forming opinions. The continual stream of items chosen just for you changes how you perceive.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Social media is a much bigger deal than censorship in conventional media.....far more influential.....Artificial Intelligence is turbocharging the effectiveness of forming opinions. The continual stream of items chosen just for you changes how you perceive.

That documentary The Social Dilemma talks about this. Maybe you've seen it. Sobering documentary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom