Big Tulsa Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reason I say this, there is a nice pawn/gun shop in bayfield CO. We have bought rifles there and gone right to the range.
Yes, I believe you can buy long guns as a non-resident, but only from an FFL. Individual to individual must go through FFL unless you are residents of the same state. You cannot buy a handgun as a non-resident though from anyone.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I believe you can buy long guns as a non-resident, but only from an FFL. Individual to individual must go through FFL unless you are residents of the same state. You cannot buy a handgun as a non-resident though from anyone.
Thanks for the clarification

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I can go to Missouri and by a rifle from an FFL and take it with me. If I buy a pistol it has to be shipped to an FFL here in Oklahoma

nilesg75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
NIB and for sale
Is it the 20 or the 18? Prefer the 20". I'm not buying until I sell the Shockwave though.

While I'm still likely to buy the 590S, I'm also looking into the new 940 Pro Tac. This is my first shogun, so I'll probably settle for the pump-action, but that autoloader looks decent for the price (and an American made one at that).

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm here, if anyone sees a chubby guy wearing a black Metallica shirt with Metallica in red and a demon wearing a mask and a black Knights Armory hat, that's me. Say hello.
What? Look for a chubby guy at the gun show?

That's like looking for elves at the Keebler factory. They're everywhere!

Latest posts

Top Bottom