Black Friday Sale at H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:
Are you kidding?? How can you put a price on the customer service aspect of the whole H&H experience????
:laugh6:

The 6 or so times I've been in there, its been lacking. The best time was last time. There was a younger guy in the police part (former reloading area) that was actually decent to speak with for a few minutes.
Never had bad service, more like no service. And prices they were PROUD of! I don't know how the sell a gun to any educated buyer.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I was there getting some sights put on I stood around talking to a younger bald guy. Didn't catch his name but he was a hoot to talk too and seemed like a nice guy.

Only problem I've ever had was the grumpy old guy behind the range counter.

You can't put a price on good customer service. After going to outdoor america a few times H&H looks pretty good ;)

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There isn't a better gun store than H&H. Some may be $20-$80 dollars cheaper. Some may be closer to where you live.... But I think H&H is superior to all. I have spent over 12k there in the past 3 years. ( a big chunk was .50 bmg armalite). My friend had a "malfunction" with his old muzzleloader. Three guys at the desk dropped what they were
doing do find him tools, help repair, then test it. All with a helpful kind attitude.

I can think of many many helpful scenarios in the past few years.

What other gun store can you go shoot rent one of their 100
rental guns to find one you like, buy one at a reasonable price, gunsmith if needed, walk 30 foot to their gun range, then step over to the cafe and have a burger & fries to complete the deal. Not to mention the
tons of looper leather holsters. (they also have great CS)
ITS JUST THE AMERICAN WAY!

Are you kidding?? How can you put a price on the customer service aspect of the whole H&H experience????

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$400 for a S&W642, $85 S&W stripped lowers, $80 Streamlight TLR-1, $200 TLR-2.....Not special enough for you?

I can find the tlr 1 online anytime of the year for $80, but that 400 dollar snubbie is BEFORE the 50 mail in making it 350 plus the tax on the 400, thats a good deal.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can find the tlr 1 online anytime of the year for $80, but that 400 dollar snubbie is BEFORE the 50 mail in making it 350 plus the tax on the 400, thats a good deal.

No offense Fug, but i think you must be looking at the TLR-3. The cheapest I find on a TLR-1 is a Sale price at Midway for $94.99.

Latest posts

Top Bottom