Black Friday Sale at H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The price on the plain Jane M&P15 is a alot less that I paid for mine. And I got mine at cost!

Yeah I know they've came down since I bought, but that's not even $800 which is a good deal on a decent quality AR.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense Fug, but i think you must be looking at the TLR-3. The cheapest I find on a TLR-1 is a Sale price at Midway for $94.99.

Well, it was under 100 regularly at botach tactical with their stimulus coupon, and optics planet runs it at that price fairly often.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it was under 100 regularly at botach tactical with their stimulus coupon, and optics planet runs it at that price fairly often.

I bought mine from Botach for $90 and was the newer "s" version that has the strobe. I bet the ones at H&H are the older ones.

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with Coltcombat. I've walked in there a bunch, bought a few holsters but never a gun. It's a great place just not a great place to buy fire arms. I am so lucky to live here in Duncan where prices at local gun shops are some of the cheapest in Oklahoma. Murfs, SMF Solutions and Rusty out at the lake. Love going to the range at H&H when I'm in the area.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the stimilus coupod code for botach still works. So, 90 bucks, but if ya'll are selling the tlr-1, and not the s, its a moot point. Its not that big a deal, my post wasnt knockin H&H in any way,some of the stuff in the ad is a good deal, some is fair, thats the way all BF stuff works, have to make money on something somewhere. I personally dont shop on black Friday, and it drives me nuts that my wife does. She will drive 15 miles, to save 5 dollars on a can of hair spray, but I guess its the excitement of shopping BF right? If I were in the market for a light, I would buy from H&H at that price. as I would prefer my money to go somewhere local, plus the convenience of getting to play with it that dayI I dont wait patiently for packages. Goin to the range tomorrow, and might pick up one of those 642's up if ya'll still have any when I get there. I been eyein for pocket carry for a while.

ETA, I do spend quite a bit of time in there, range and onion burgers quite often (I bought like 4-5 books of those half price coupon books), took my SDA class there, and been through Will's shooting class. I might pick up a new rifle tomorrow since most everythings on sale, do you have any idea whats on the 20% off rack? My kids buggin me for his first gun, want to grab him a 10/22

Latest posts

Top Bottom