Black Separatist Militia - Georgia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
July 5th, Stone Mountain GA
Hundreds of heavily armed NFAC members, predominantly African Americans, were seen dressed in black combat gear with military-style rifles - quietly marched up a road in the park in two columns.

The group, known as Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC), marched through Stone Mountain Park near Atlanta on Independence Day, calling out white militias, along with protesting one of the largest Confederate monuments in the country, reported Reuters.
Photos and video at the link
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...challenges-white-militia-confederate-monument

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Left handed shooters are severely under-represented in their organization. They are a bunch of leftists! I will not rest untill south paws are better represented in (reverse?) racist black militias!

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was taken aback by the lack of weapon discipline these “protestors” practiced. The leader pretty much sweeps the entire crowd with his muzzle, after yelling at them to keep muzzles down. I also noticed another attendee set the butt of his rifle on ground and used the barrel as support to help himself sit down. After sitting, he sat with the muzzle resting on his chest. Pretty sure if they ever decide to go all Rambo, they will eliminate half of their forces with friendly fire....
On a side note that guy in the Mini Van being surrounded by armed militants is pretty calm and doesn’t seem to be to concerned as the leader asks him where his reparations are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom