Black Separatist Militia - Georgia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have either unless you want to count the Western 6 gun tooled leather holster and belt I had to take in trade at the same time I acquired the S&W .45LC it was designed to be holstered with.
Never worn it but would it impress the tacticool crowd if I did?
Maybe a turkey bone chest rig the Native Americans used for ornamentation back in the day? Speed loaders attached with some sinew?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have either unless you want to count the Western 6 gun tooled leather holster and belt I had to take in trade at the same time I acquired the S&W .45LC it was designed to be holstered with.
Never worn it but would it impress the tacticool crowd if I did?
Maybe a turkey bone chest rig the Native Americans used for ornamentation back in the day? Speed loaders attached with some sinew?

Would that be a Model 25 S&W? They are nice.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
now if they had gone to eat at chipotle like this we'd be arguing about their right to open carry, right?

Just like the douche bags at Chipotle, they have the right to do it....but that doesn't make it right to do it LOL.

I just love the hand wringing over it from some folks who were previously all about armed "shows of force" when it was white maybe-conservative, maybe-republican dudes.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a black dog drum mag on a NC-22 Nordic upper. I use the drums and upper in steel challenge competitions because they are so reliable. The person posting his opinion is clueless.
I don't want to get shot with one.

I’m not saying that’s not a good set up but a closer picture showed he was actually walking around with a jam in the chamber.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found the picture of the jam .22 round

268FB8F2-3CF1-4730-95F3-AFAE60607EA2.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom