blastsnap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may get shut down and closed, but I did not have the opportunity to comment on the thread, since I was out of pocket so to speak. I am older than most of you here, but that makes not difference to many of you and I understand that. Now, why he is complaining having arrived here from NY? I am befuddled. Many of the RED states, if you will, are having there own problems and those problems are evolving from out of state, but then again, I am an old guy and know not what I speak of, as you younger ones might say. I do have a question. What conditions did you have to practice your shooting in IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK? Were they better than Oklahoma? I hope they were. Now, let us consider many, many things, over the years the states and federal gov't's have consistently restricted our private lives in many respects. Tell me, what did you expect when you came here? I have no apologies for the state of Oklahoma. Born, raised here, I spent some time out of the state on Active Duty, and that is about it. Had many opportunities with an international company to go away, but I had no ego to speak of and stayed here in this great state because I wanted to do so. I stayed for many, many reasons, one being, to take care of ailing or aging family, no I want no accolades for that it is just the American or family to do in ANY country. We take care of our families, friends, etc. Now, having said all of this, I am not trying "flame" you, just say that we, you and I and all of us must take things as they are. If you want to change things, then, please, do so in the proper manner. Accept us Oklahomans and the current state of affairs as they are, especially with a governer who sticks his head out of the ground only to accomadate his buddies and look for a national assignment. If you want to change things, shooting, etc., then get involved and do so. Thank you all for your time and effort and be involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom