Ham radio equipment (LOTS and LOTS) *Pics Added*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am the process of liquidating tons, I mean tons, of various ham radio equipment that belong to invalid family member. I have probably the equivalent of 2 semi truckloads or more. There is easily enough to fill a warehouse.They are stored in multiple locations. Many are collectors items, some may be junk. I'll be working on liquidation in the next month or so. Where do I start? Anyone with a lot of time that may want to work as a consultant?
Sounds fun!

KG5VW

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am the process of liquidating tons, I mean tons, of various ham radio equipment that belong to invalid family member. I have probably the equivalent of 2 semi truckloads or more. There is easily enough to fill a warehouse.They are stored in multiple locations. Many are collectors items, some may be junk. I'll be working on liquidation in the next month or so. Where do I start? Anyone with a lot of time that may want to work as a consultant?
I am interested also. Post a list, or I can put you in touch with a fella that buys stuff like this in large estates. Also, the Green Country Hamfest in Claremore is coming up soon if you wanted to bring it in and try to sell it there.

Raptor62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The hamfest are great for unloading gear, Is there a call sign affiliated with this equipment? If your relative was a member of a ham club they will be glad to assist.

mccullma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am the process of liquidating tons, I mean tons, of various ham radio equipment that belong to invalid family member. I have probably the equivalent of 2 semi truckloads or more. There is easily enough to fill a warehouse. They are stored in multiple locations. Many are collectors items, some may be junk. I'll be working on liquidation in the next month or so. Where do I start? Anyone with a lot of time that may want to work as a consultant?

These are only a small portion of what I have.
More Pics

Attachments

• 20240309_123450.jpg
    20240309_123450.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240309_125030.jpg
    20240309_125030.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240309_125118.jpg
    20240309_125118.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240309_123359.jpg
    20240309_123359.jpg
    626 KB · Views: 0

hemphill

Marksman
Reaction score
Thank you for posting pictures. I know there are many older hams that collect and restore the Collins gear. It was considered top of the line back in the day. Everything I see in the pictures, is old enough to be considered antique and in need of restoration unless recently used. You do not want to just plug in a radio that old, if it hasn’t been used in years. The capacitors need to be reformed and mechanical parts cleaned and relubed. I’m sure I would find interesting things there, I just don’t know what it is worth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom