bloomberg-sometimes its ok for the guberment to infringe on your freedoms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad times fellow Americans... sad times indeed.

We have a rich, powerful Mayor of the largest city in our country who is unabashedly declaring that it's ok to give up freedom.

Our Founding Fathers are collectively rolling over in their graves.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe there are times when it is OK to use force/the threat of force to limit the freedom of action of others... that is why I carry a gun. The difference between Mr. Bloomberg and I is that I believe force is only properly used in defense no matter who engages in it, whereas he draws a distinction between force being used by individuals and force being used by the group of individuals known as the government. He believes the former have hardly any reason to ever use force, whereas the latter have very few limits on when force can be used to promote their agenda.

WRH1234

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of Mortimer and Randolf Duke from Trading Places.
Mortimer: "I bet I can convince the people of New York to give up their rights."
Randolf: I'll take that bet. Standard wager?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hum. How do I put this in a way you can understand Mr. Mayor? I do think that there are certain times you should pucker up and kiss my ass! I don't give a flip if you were talking about soda pop or not. RIGHTS ARE RIGHTS! They are NOT negotiable, EVER. If you don't like it get the hell out of the country!

I guess he never learned about how the founding fathers dealt with those who thought it was okay to infringe on their rights.

OR treat him like the traitor he is

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom