Bob Strait dies after March home invasion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hoping and praying the worthless POS who did this has another murder charge added to his list of accomplishments.

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/bob-strait-dies-after-being-injured-march-home-inv/nNWRC/

By Steve Berg

There are new developments surrounding the deadly attack of an elderly Tulsa couple.

90-year-old Bob Strait, who was attacked along with his wife in their northside Tulsa home in March, has died. Police say he passed away around 11:00 a.m. Friday in Coweta.
85-year-old Nancy Strait died the day after the attack. Bob Strait had to be returned to the hospital at least once during the past few weeks because of complications with his recovery.
Police have arrested 21-year-old Tyrone Woodfork in connection with the crime. He was arrested on complaints of first-degree murder, first-degree burglary, two counts of armed robbery and assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police Officer Leland Ashley says police have been following up on several leads and more arrests may be forthcoming.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So did he die due to complications from the injuries sustained in the invasion? That is what is implied, but not what is stated. Or did he pass due to other issues?

It's a sad deal regardless. But I'm trying to figure out the purpose of the story.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers for this family, who have endured the unbearable. As for the worthless POS that did this, there's an extra toasty corner of hell waiting for you...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So did he die due to complications from the injuries sustained in the invasion? That is what is implied, but not what is stated. Or did he pass due to other issues?

It's a sad deal regardless. But I'm trying to figure out the purpose of the story.

I think the purpose of the story is to notify the public that the only survivor of the attack has passed away. I can only imagine the pain his heart endured each day since his world was destroyed. If he didn't die of actual physical complications of the assault, I'd venture that he died of a broken heart. Either way, we know who's responsible. :(

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is a f--kin shame. Kid is an animal. I hope he is violently raped daily. I wish this couple got at least 10% of the media attention that the England North Tulsa shootings got.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The ME will determine that shortly. The purpose of the story was to let people know that the husband of the elderly woman who died in that vicious attack, has now died.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the purpose of the story is to notify the public that the only survivor of the attack has passed away. I can only imagine the pain his heart endured each day since his world was destroyed. If he didn't die of actual physical complications of the assault, I'd venture that he died of a broken heart. Either way, we know who's responsible. :(

I was the first to arrive on this, only minutes after the family. It was absolutely horrible and his daughter felt confident that after his wife died, he wouldn't last long.

That said, I was terribly impressed with how well their daughter handled it. No panic, no tears, just call the ambulance, the police and provide medical assistance; crying could wait until later.

She was a model for performance under stress.

The only other upshot was the number of officers who didn't get paid overtime but stayed out until the next shift looking for the car. That didn't get coverage from the media but I wish it did as those guys deserved a pat on the back.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom