Boiled my BP buck head today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few actually
I guess Im over here looking like a tool, with only enough heads to take up some wall space. Mr Kwaynem has to start tackin em on the ceiling. Flex much?

That deer looks great. That has to be one of the best “mistaken identity” kills I’ve seen.

And I never trust a man with a well organized garage. Those folks are hiding something.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess Im over here looking like a tool, with only enough heads to take up some wall space. Mr Kwaynem has to start tackin em on the ceiling. Flex much?

That deer looks great. That has to be one of the best “mistaken identity” kills I’ve seen.

And I never trust a man with a well organized garage. Those folks are hiding something.
Lol I had plans at one time of screwing a lot of them to the ceiling I have every set of horns off every buck I have taken since I was a kid except for a couple that I give to a friend for hat racks but I guess I lost interest as far as the junk I call it my wife calls treasure she sells in yard sales and on Facebook but for some reason she sells something and buys 2 more treasure items and the garage gets taken over

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol I had plans at one time of screwing a lot of them to the ceiling I have every set of horns off every buck I have taken since I was a kid except for a couple that I give to a friend for hat racks but I guess I lost interest as far as the junk I call it my wife calls treasure she sells in yard sales and on Facebook but for some reason she sells something and buys 2 more treasure items and the garage gets taken over
Hey bud, your wife’s not a tall good looking blonde with two young kids is she? I don’t think mines running around on me, but your story makes me a bit uncomfortable. I also (rightfully) blame her for the garage and have (almost) every rack from every buck I’ve taken.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey bud, your wife’s not a tall good looking blonde with two young kids is she? I don’t think mines running around on me, but your story makes me a bit uncomfortable. I also (rightfully) blame her for the garage and have (almost) every rack from every buck I’ve taken.
😂 nope she is only about 5’5 and only little ones are grandkids

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will be a very cool skull
I used to know a lady from Tonkawa that painted the coolest native art on deer, elk and buffalo skulls. I met a Mescaleeo guide at Ruidosa who carves antler tips into eagle faces on big elk racks.
Who is the lady in Tonkawa? I have large connections in that city.

Latest posts

Top Bottom