BOLO : Stolen Motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may seem difficult, but thieves use a mattress. You put a mattress beside the bike push it over on the mattress(on its side) and pull the mattress into a van, trailer, or pickup. Professionals use a van to make a clean get away. Stealing a motorcycle can only a couple of minutes.
I know lots of crotch rockets are stolen for the body parts or motor, to replace parts on a personal bike. They are not parted out very often. Odds are that someone who is friends of the kid stole his bike.

TonyRumore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may seem difficult, but thieves use a mattress. You put a mattress beside the bike push it over on the mattress(on its side) and pull the mattress into a van, trailer, or pickup. Professionals use a van to make a clean get away. Stealing a motorcycle can only a couple of minutes.
I know lots of crotch rockets are stolen for the body parts or motor, to replace parts on a personal bike. They are not parted out very often. Odds are that someone who is friends of the kid stole his bike.

Hmmmm......if it's taken for the body parts or motor....that would be parted out.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parted out is when you steal it to sell off or trade off the parts. You have a chance of catching the thieves selling the parts. When then take them to use themselves, you never really catch them.
Hmmmm, The key word is "out."
Hmmmm......if it's taken for the body parts or motor....that would be parted out.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can't remember how many times I have seen this scenario.

Be on the look out, my bike was stolen.
What kind of bike was it?
A sportbike.
where was it parked?
An apartment complex.

Someone tried to steal mine once. Where was it parked? An apartment complex, they thought they could start with a screwdriver.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember how many times I have seen this scenario.

Be on the look out, my bike was stolen.
What kind of bike was it?
A sportbike.
where was it parked?
An apartment complex.

Someone tried to steal mine once. Where was it parked? An apartment complex, they thought they could start with a screwdriver.

That's why I am so glad to have a garage. My friend has a Shadow and lives in an apartment complex, someone caught him when he was pulling in and warned him that the guy had his bike thrown near a dumpster because the thieves couldn't get it started.

green_machine2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
and what sucks even more is even if you hand the cops the thieves names,numbers and address's on a silver platter, they still can't get a warrant to go get your property back. yes, sore subject for me at the moment! good luck on catching the bad guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom