Bounty Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It said "entering with intent to commit a felony." What felony were they intending to commit? Last I heard, Bounty hunting isn't illegal. Agreed, they went about it the wrong way.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe the gun to the guys head? Or tying them up? Dunno
naw... they wouldnt do that.....

I watched our New9 and KOCO do a little short story praising these guys jobs a while back..long before this happened obviously..
Still funny to think about...
I do not personally know them nor do I care to..

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seemed like a cool dude when I met him a few months back. Sucks that this mix up happened.

Mix up is one thing, doing your job without obeying the law is another.

When this first came out, I had never heard of them. Now, I am happy to hear the D.A. is following through. You don't point guns at people's heads unless you are doing so to shoot them because your life (or family's) is in immanent danger. You don't force your way in to people's homes. You don't hold people against their will and treat them like ****. After watching their videos, I have no trouble believing they treated these people like that. I hope they get everything they deserve.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mix up is one thing, doing your job without obeying the law is another.

When this first came out, I had never heard of them. Now, I am happy to hear the D.A. is following through. You don't point guns at people's heads unless you are doing so to shoot them because your life (or family's) is in immanent danger. You don't force your way in to people's homes. You don't hold people against their will and treat them like ****. After watching their videos, I have no trouble believing they treated these people like that. I hope they get everything they deserve.

I definitely agree 100%.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These guys were clearly full of themselves and completely out of control. If they have anything left after the defending the criminal charges, it will likely be awarded to the victims on civil charges, as it should be. Despite all they are about to go through, the Bounty Boys should be glad they weren't punished by a justified shooting at the hands of the people they terrorized.

Latest posts

Top Bottom