Bowling Pin Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hd_rider13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elgin (The "I don't want to live in Lawton" town)
I've never shot bowling pins. Will a 9mm knock them down? .357?

I have a .45 1911, but it's an old Springfield/Rand 1911 A1 that I'm too proud to mod, and it doesn't shoot great.

Will there be time to shoot a few rounds to confirm "zero"?

I'm new to the area, and really want to get involved with the shooting community here.

Thanks guys.

Brad

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never shot bowling pins. Will a 9mm knock them down? .357?

I have a .45 1911, but it's an old Springfield/Rand 1911 A1 that I'm too proud to mod, and it doesn't shoot great.

Will there be time to shoot a few rounds to confirm "zero"?

I'm new to the area, and really want to get involved with the shooting community here.

Thanks guys.

Brad

i would shoot something larger than a 9mm for this for sure, i recommend the .480 ruger, but if you dont have one of those then a 45 will do in a pinch, and 357 will work as well.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What time do we want to meet up and where? Want to get an early breakfast together on the way there? Any suggestions? We'll need to get there by 9:30 so we'd need to be on the road by 7:30 if we eat here or on the road by 7:00 if you want to eat in Duncan or Chickasha.

This is the route I'd suggest. Zack and I have made this route (to the turnpike south of Amber/Highway 277) before and it's a super nice ride.

so did you really just say Zack and EARLY in the same sentence? seriously?

Double fun on Saturday. First we have the shoot in Duncan then at 7PM Hooters on I-240 is having a bikini competition!!

this, this FOR SURE!
Whoa!!!! Really? I may have to visit that as well.
MAY?

we will have one more riding down with us as well. Logan is going to ride with us, but i am still trying to convince him to shoot. he keeps using the excuse that he doesnt have a pistol and he has never shot a competition but that is a weak excuse. i told him he could borrow one of mine.

milsurpman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My girlfriend's bro in law may ride down with us. He will probably be shooting his Desert Eagle .44. Hey hd rider I'll bring my RIA 1911 if you want to use it. I'm going to be using my Colt any way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom