Breaking: Active shooter in Texas mall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are reports that the shooter, that is hispanic supposedly was into Neo-Nazi and white supremacist websites, implying that he was into those groups.

Now, in my years a long time ago I have known a few White Supremacists and Neo-Nazi's and maybe it's different in Texas or times have changed but Hispanic origins would not pass for "white" for those groups.

Anyone have a different experience or if this is a really thing for Hispanic White Supremacists?
That was my question……. I never knew white supremacy was a thing among hispanics.
Anything the msm can do to demonize 2A supporters…..the ends justifies the means, I suppose.
No such claims about the SUV that killed as many and injured many on Sunday.
I think it’s time for common sense SUV reforms.
Maybe universal background checks and mandatory waiting periods and training…..
Perhaps we need to discuss a total SUV ban.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it’s just “posted“ with no metal detectors, my gun is going in, and no one has ever had a clue.
If it’s posted at all, I leave… I do my best to shop and spend my money somewhere that my right to defend myself is respected. Not always possible, but I do vote with my wallet as much as possible.

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, the bodies arent even cold yet & they’re already releasing info on motive & white supremacy stuff. Yet we’re still waiting for them to release the motive & history of the tranny who shot up the school in Tenn…..
Take note, they're not doing this with Nashville. Despicable. They have got to have a playbook of some type.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was my question……. I never knew white supremacy was a thing among hispanics.
Anything the msm can do to demonize 2A supporters…..the ends justifies the means, I suppose.
No such claims about the SUV that killed as many and injured many on Sunday.
I think it’s time for common sense SUV reforms.
Maybe universal background checks and mandatory waiting periods and training…..
Perhaps we need to discuss a total SUV ban.
White supremacy amongst Hispanics has always been a thing, thanks to the Spanish class system. If you go to Mexico you will see that “white” Mexicans are usually those in politics and of a higher class than brown Mexicans which are often seen as less than. Most Mexicans really don’t like black people either…so in all reality it’s no surprise plus Spain has been noted as a pretty racist country but I don’t blame them with the hoards of illegals coming from Africa trying to squat in their country.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question is, did he get an 'other than honorable' discharge? If honorable (or equivalent), he can still legally purchase a firearm if released with no further treatment required - in other words, if the military releases him honorably with no further treatment required it signifies the military considers him 'cured' (for lack of a better word/term). This was put into law to protect all the vets with PTSD who had been treated by psychiactric units/docs that the Dems wanted to take away their 2A rights way back when. I can't remember the exact law right off the top of my head. Any 'fixing' of this issue will likely jeopardize the 2A rights of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of vets who were or are being treated by psychiatric units/docs/drugs...

Latest posts

Top Bottom