Breaking: Active shooter in Texas mall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's 2 in recent memory that were in the service, discharged due to mental, and wound up legally purchasing firearms and killing a bunch of innocents.

That seems like something we could fix.
They did fix it. They fixed it so that NICS would fail, so they'd need to do "more" to prevent guns from falling into the wrong hands. :(

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting rid of the debt is do-able, it will however likely be painful for a season. The gig economy is better than ever and that can make a HUGE difference in extra income to tackle the high interest CC debt. The main thing is dealing with what got you (us as well) in the situation to begin with. Second and most important is having a detailed budget and a plan to tackle the debt. -Tell your money wear to go every month.
I would be happy to talk with you and give you some pointers, if interested. For reference, the wife and I paid off 5 credit cards and two vehicles last year. We have almost 3 months of living expenses saved and no other debt but mortgage. Stopped using CC and will never go back. Cash it is or we don’t do it.
I would definitely be interested. This is about to give me a heart attack.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
YeH it is. I am in it right now and it suck’s. My wife and I have $38,000 in credit card debt and are barely making it. I don’t know how to get out of this. But I can guarantee, I won’t ever get in this situation again.
It’s not hopeless. Talk to militantbeemer or call me. Sent you a PM

Red Dirt Walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are reports that the shooter, that is hispanic supposedly was into Neo-Nazi and white supremacist websites, implying that he was into those groups.

Now, in my years a long time ago I have known a few White Supremacists and Neo-Nazi's and maybe it's different in Texas or times have changed but Hispanic origins would not pass for "white" for those groups.

Anyone have a different experience or if this is a really thing for Hispanic White Supremacists?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I read elsewhere that the shooter was tied to a gang that the driver that killed several in Texas was also involved in.

No link was provided.

Latest posts

Top Bottom