Broward sheriff Scott Israel refuses to resign, touts 'amazing leadership' in interview with Tapper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching Juan back in the early days I could see he was on the fence with his politics but one invite to Obummas house turned him turtle and I mean immediately. Shows a lot about his character IMO so losing a possible conservative was no loss in his case.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any student assaulting a teacher or other school staff should be detained and subject to law enforcement investigation.

There must be more than a few of these type situations or it wouldn't be such an issue as to require legislation to address it. We don't know if these cases are being turned over to the courts or not, if they're not they should be and if they are it would seem to indicate that only probation is being given since they're back in school to be suspended.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There must be more than a few of these type situations or it wouldn't be such an issue as to require legislation to address it. We don't know if these cases are being turned over to the courts or not, if they're not they should be and if they are it would seem to indicate that only probation is being given since they're back in school to be suspended.

Language Warning.........

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That would be my last day in the classroom if I were a teacher.
Probably the 1st day in jail.
I can't say enough praise to those that have to endure that crap without beating the crap out of that idiot which is what I'd do.
Then invite him back into the classroom as an example of poor attitude with blood running out of his nose and lips.
Practical training with visual aids should be required in the classroom.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Let's be understanding and not judge this poor child, he's likely a victim of something that caused him to act this way because we know all kids are good natured innocent souls. He should be provided a safe space and given a coloring book and crayons along with counseling and meds.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Let's be understanding and not judge this poor child, he's likely a victim of something that caused him to act this way because we know all kids are good natured innocent souls. He should be provided a safe space and given a coloring book and crayons along with counseling and meds.

Same goes for the kids laughing in the background.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You forgot a puppy.

Seriously, I think this following video illustrates the problem with the Broward Sheriff. It was more about Federal grant money than anything else. and just FTR this video is not the only source of this hypothesis. It merely sums it up quite well.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You forgot a puppy.

Seriously, I think this following video illustrates the problem with the Broward Sheriff. It was more about Federal grant money than anything else. and just FTR this video is not the only source of this hypothesis. It merely sums it up quite well.

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the Sheriff's Dept. that common sense gun regulation won't solve.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Promise Program? All the kids go to school together, put int heir class time and graduate-that is White Privilege." The fact hat others don't graduate is again, "White Privilege." White Privilege is a misnomer, it doesn't exist and is simply a method of blaming others for one's failure. They use it as a scapegoat only in these cases it's a "Whitegoat".

Latest posts

Top Bottom