Bubba Wallace noose.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-6-23_22-59-27.jpeg

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your absolutely correct.
It was a big nothing burger with photo evidence to prove it

Yup, just another fake noose/fake news story. I just hope they don’t find a 4-way “cross” lug wrench - imagine what a fake news story CNN could make outta that!!!
:wink2: :rollingla:rotflmao:

Last edited:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As....all this ...and yet ANOTHER...41 people shot in Chicago Monday, on top of the 104 shot over the weekend...still, no FBI or outrage. Only a three year old and four other children shot. Where's the outrage ? Good thing the FBI cleared this up in 24 hours or less.

Real Racism....

Almost 150 shot in three days.....more gun laws is all I can think of.

Oh...this Fake Crime....We should look into this deeper....Maybe Trump supporters installed those garage doors years ago. Has to be some type of racism here...keep looking.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As....all this ...and yet ANOTHER...41 people shot in Chicago Monday, on top of the 104 shot over the weekend...still, no FBI or outrage. Only a three year old and four other children shot. Where's the outrage ? Good thing the FBI cleared this up in 24 hours or less.

Real Racism....

Almost 150 shot in three days.....more gun laws is all I can think of.

Oh...this Fake Crime....We should look into this deeper....Maybe Trump supporters installed those garage doors years ago. Has to be some type of racism here...keep looking.

They also sent 12 agents to get to the bottom of this hoax. Meanwhile... in Chicago as you say....

Latest posts

Top Bottom