Bullet tax proposed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, if a gangbanger can't afford the ammo, he commits another crime to pay for his ammo?

It's starting to make sense now.......

I'm sure a typical gangbanger probably purchases his ammo legally just like the rest of us... It's hard to make a living when all your hard earned money is spent on ammo for drive by shootings. I guess they'll have to think about getting into another line of work, like politics.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can't take away the guns that are protected under 2A, go after the bullets that aren't thus making guns no longer effective. Then only the bad guys will have guns and the good guys will only be victims who have to use something else to defend themselves that I'm sure will become illegal after the first incident.

The people making these laws probably have never been attacked or been in a situation of violent confrontation. All they see is numbers on the crime stat sheets. The "turn the other cheek" ideology isn't working.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm sure a typical gangbanger probably purchases his ammo legally just like the rest of us... It's hard to make a living when all your hard earned money is spent on ammo for drive by shootings. I guess they'll have to think about getting into another line of work, like politics.

bazinga!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom