Bullet tax proposed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was a great post I found in the comment section by Rhino40:

"Man, these stupid Chicago politicians just don't get it. The problem is not the guns it's the culture. I personally own about 20 different guns. I also have 4 kids. Do you know how many of my kids are in gangs or doing drugs? Zero. Why, because my wife and I have made a commitment to raise our children together with morals, rules and guidlines. If you want to end the violence then you must strengthen the family. "

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People shouldn't complain in cities & states where they keep electing these anti gun idiots over & over again. If the citizens want guns & ammo, then vote out the sorry dogs and vote in some gun love'in cats. That is how we ended up with Open Carry. We sent a message to the politicians.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This type of stuff has been proposed before and it has just blown my mind. The only people this will absolutely will affect is the lawful side of communities. Sport shooters, profesionals, collectors will be the only ones who this would drastically raises the prices for. And the fact that it would be used for "medical care for gunshot victims" is beyond reason too. Why should I have to pay for something like that when the only time any of my guns would "create" a gunshot victim is when that "victim" was threatening my life and by his own actions deserves it. And in that same regard, I'm sure most of those gunshot victims that this money would go for are bad guys themselves. Is $2.50 per box going to make a difference to the banger that only needs 1 or 2 boxes of ammo for his gat? Nope. Is $2.50 going to make a difference to a spree shooter? No because he knows he'll be caught or killed and won't matter to him to spend that last little bit. The 99.9% that a tax such as this will affect and where the most taxes will be made are the lawful, high volume citizen shooters who have no responsibilities to the "victims"

Latest posts

Top Bottom