Butter shortage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This. I have been ruint to storebought milk, cream, butter, etc. my entire life. That's what happens when your grandpa owns a dairy. I'd put a milkcow in the backyard in a heartbeat if I thought I could get away with it. It'd be quieter and less trouble than a couple of big dogs. 🤷 AND it could keep the neighbors' lawns trimmed back when I took her for her evening walks. 🤦🤦😁😁😁
they milked cows and sold the butter and eggs in town. fed the blue milk to the pigs and chickens let them forage through the cow manure for any bypass corn oats etc. a cow can feed a family if you know how to use everything.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For what its worth a lot of food ingredients (big big one are doubling over last year) food inflation is far far far far from over.
I agree. We are adding a few extra food items to the cart every week. You would be surprised how quickly it adds up if you shop smart. As much as I hate standing in line behind someone using them, I am thinking about to start couponing.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! Nope, sorry man. I tried to nurse the boys. I dried up while they were sucking. 😣😒 Poor babies -- apparently these things are just for show ... 🤷🤷🤷

😂😂😂😂
Well, uhh, ok. if you insist....

1664829458194.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom