Buttigieg coming to OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
isn't OKC lucky already been to tulsa to promote a F _ c _ en tunnel on w 51st street under the highway we don't need all these idiots have done is waste money... poverty for the next 30 years thanks.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say I disagree with almost every appointee who gets a secretary position in a presidential administration, they are a reward for supporting the candidate the party chose. I mean that all the way down the line, they hire people for these jobs who have no experience in the transportation sector unless you count riding a cruiser bike in a stupid helmet ( see mayor Pete's bona fides ) to people who have no real experience in farming.

Mayor Pete is as close to to a functional idiot as I've seen in a very long time. His qualifications for his previous posting in Ohio best I can tell was he ran for office and is openly gay.

People shouldn't be able to get appointed to cabinet positions who do not have proven track records in the kind of business they will be making critical decisions for.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
8D13FA60-C806-4865-B03F-CCABF41724DE.jpeg

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if he is going to comment, in all the racist highways and bridges in Oklahoma. Fricking prick.
Everyone in Tulsa should know by now that the Greenwood Rising Bunch, are again pushing hard to have I-I-244 removed from where it is now and moved, theyhave received a federal grant for a study as to how to get it moved.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone in Tulsa should know by now that the Greenwood Rising Bunch, are again pushing hard to have I-I-244 removed from where it is now and moved, theyhave received a federal grant for a study as to how to get it moved.
Right where we going to move it take out some more houses . I got a few bridges I want moved also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom