Buying bigger pants for IWB carry...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, look... I have no arse. So... buying pants/shorts 2+ inches oversized so I can carry IWB Commander or Glock makes me look like I'm wearing clown pants or doing an MC Hammer impersonation.

OWB is an option now, and I OC, as well. So those are options, but have to wear slightly longer shirts. My belly has expanded a bit, so my shirts aren't as long as they used to be. <sigh> Actually I blame the wife for shrinking them.

Just sucks... venting after shopping for pants yesterday.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fortunatly, that is the style now... ;) so we're not that out of place.
We just think we are ...LOL
I find that two guns strategically positioned...gives the effect of an arse, therefore keeping the pants up, so we dont start looking like the Other New fad in mens saggy pants...(on the floor)
Since your wearing an extra shirt anyway, consider a shoulder rig.
I found one at the surplus store, military camo, that actually is pretty comfy, and works well
I also find that some pants fit better, with just the top button , unbuttoned, if your wearing a stiff gun belt , even better.
I carry a G30 and j frame ...Most of the time

TPower

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry IWB and did not have to by bigger pants. I am big size 40 pants and carry a g19 g4 no problem. I use a looper hybrid holster. I have also just purchased a blackhawk serpa and am touing with the idea of open carry but not yet

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no, my wife will dry clothes for so long, you need an Ove Glove to handle them. Yes, we have fights about prewashing the dishes before you put them in the machine that does it for you. TR, I feel your pain. At 150lbs, and that's before my 7am, clothes are a challenge. I carry owb for everything now.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw this the other day. You guessed it, WalMart.

i1351.photobucket.com_albums_p793_hoovman45_Mobile_20Uploads_image_zps851d7669.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom