Bye 357 magnum, hello 10 mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, gonna admit my ignorance. Tbh life kept me from doing much in the way of shooting for a handful of years. Trying to get back up to speed. I know the 10 has made quite a comeback. Just curious, what makes it better. I have absolutely 0 experience with them. And honestly a novice amount of time being able to shoot 357. As far as handgunning 22,45, 40, and recently got my first 2 9s. Just curious about pro/con between 357/10. Thanks guys.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, gonna admit my ignorance. Tbh life kept me from doing much in the way of shooting for a handful of years. Trying to get back up to speed. I know the 10 has made quite a comeback. Just curious, what makes it better. I have absolutely 0 experience with them. And honestly a novice amount of time being able to shoot 357. As far as handgunning 22,45, 40, and recently got my first 2 9s. Just curious about pro/con between 357/10. Thanks guys.
Semi auto vs revolver basically… so capacity.
https://ammo.com/comparison/10mm-vs-357

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was kinda what I figured for the main difference.... I carry an auto in 9mm. But, in my opinion, for looks and bad assery, you can't beat a good old fashion wheel gun. It just says.... Go ahead.... make my day. Lol
But seriously, the classic revolver is just art work to me

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. But, in my opinion, for looks and bad assery, you can't beat a good old fashion wheel gun.

In the words of Jules from Pulp Fiction

RZmnaPD.gif