1911 vs revolver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4077.jpeg

I was thinking of the stainless TRP. But now you’ve got me going down the rabbit hole of trying to find a 70s model 19 and those are pretty fricin sweet lookin.

I wish my grandpa would have left my dad his M1911. I’d be carrying that thing everywhere.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That is one I haven't tried on the wife yet! Good one to add to the why I need a different gun than the ones I have "reason" list Thanks.🤣😎

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 402667
I was thinking of the stainless TRP. But now you’ve got me going down the rabbit hole of trying to find a 70s model 19 and those are pretty fricin sweet lookin.

I wish my grandpa would have left my dad his M1911. I’d be carrying that thing everywhere.
That's a good choice. As would be a Dan Wesson. Of the two, it would be 1911 for me.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6 inch 357 in a Bianchi X15 shoulder rig is always in style. That said I have carried a 1911 in a shoulder holster too.

I have that carry rig a guy could try out. If said guy liked it, it would be available reallll reasonable.

It came with a nice 60s wheel gun. But I am not a Bianca X15 shoulder rig. It looks handy if one drove a lot, climbed towers and rescued blonds from a big Gorilla or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom