Cabelas ammo thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to add a comment that said to use the code 2rewards for free shipping but the thread was already closed. Anyways use this at Cabelas for free shipping on your ammo, or any other, purchase.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you aren't going to shoot indoors at a place like H&H and you aren't going to reload or save your brass, is there any reason not to buy something like Wolf or Brown Bear .223 that's cheaper?

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you aren't going to shoot indoors at a place like H&H and you aren't going to reload or save your brass, is there any reason not to buy something like Wolf or Brown Bear .223 that's cheaper?

Am I missing something? Why can you not shoot Wolf at H&H? Only the cases are steel, not the projectile.

Dave

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I thought they didn't allow Wolf. I could have sworn they rejected a bunch of my 9mm Wolf before. I have a ton of it for my subgun because it's cheap. I hate blowing through brass ammo with it.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since you can only use one discount at a time, the $20 off $150 saved me more than the free shipping code. YMMV.

Also, I believe H&H only bans steel core projectiles. No restrictions on case material as far as I know unless they're just too lazy to sort.

Latest posts

Top Bottom