Cabelas PASSED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I placed an order for 22LR bulk order back before Christmas. Like everywhere else, it was backordered. Cabelas sent me e-mails about every 10 days to let me know the status of the order and offered to let me cancel if I chose.

I am glad I didn't cancel, because 2100 rounds of Federal 22LR plus a free ammo case are on the way by UPS.

Patience paid off, because Cabelas honored their original price and my 22LR stash is restored to pre-panic levels

LL

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to hear. I placed a similar order the day after Christmas but haven't received a tracking number yet. Have been getting updated emails though on expected arrivals.

M3-G

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my bad news last night from Cabelas. The order for the SIG AR I placed back in OCTOBER was finally cancelled. Same with another AR ordered back in SEPTEMBER. I expected this to happen so not too surprised. I called this morning and asked if I could "remain on the backorder list" She said the list was throw away. Oh well.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You still waiting on CC permit? Mine took 109 days to arrive! I definetly understand patience after that fiasco!

You are correct, sir. Still waiting. My wife finally went to OSBI to get her prints done after her prints taken by OCSO were rejected twice. She may not see hers until April!

LL

Latest posts

Top Bottom