California Bans Travel to Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are they serious? Or is it just a way to highlight stupid legislation?
This is only for state sponsored travel. The average citizen from kommifornika is free to travel here. It won't have an effect on the UCLA vs Okla Sooners game even though its state sponsored........do I need to splain further?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, I was mainly trying to weed out the thugs, gangs, & such... :D
Not what I meant at all--I meant, with the convoluted state of California's gun laws, is there anybody there who is truly certain he's complied with all of them?

I know when I had to go out there a couple of months ago, I left my arms at home. Just too much uncertainty. A most uncomfortable feeling, driving halfway across the country unarmed (mostly across free states).

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is only for state sponsored travel. The average citizen from kommifornika is free to travel here. It won't have an effect on the UCLA vs Okla Sooners game even though its state sponsored........do I need to splain further?

You totally snapped your sassy fingers after posting that didn't you lmao

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish that crap hole would hurry up and fall off into the pacific. The country would be in much better shape because of it.
If they did taxpayers would have to pay to haul dirt there to build them back up. If they can find some that would pass California specs and didn’t harm dung Beatle nesting grounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom